Home in Guardamar del Segura
Guardamar del Segura, with approximately 16,000, is one of the smallest municipalities in Spain. It is located east of the country and has an area of 36 km2.
The town is close to Costa Blanca, making it a perfect place to live or have a second home in Guardamar del Segura. It is only a short distance from all of the important sites on the coast, such as Torrevieja and Alicante. Roads allow you to travel through and access nearby towns and ample villages easily.
Why Buy a Home in Guardamar del Segura?
One great advantage of buying a home in Guardamar del Segura is the proximity of the international airport of Alicante. You can get downtown in just 45 minutes by car, so you’re guaranteed easy access to your flight home!
Guardamar del Segura is becoming more and more popular every year. This town has a lot to offer to tourists and people who want to stay for a long time. It’s also an affordable vacation destination.
Guardamar del Segura is a town that offers many features for those individuals who are looking for the perfect place to call home. Aside from being a peaceful area, it is also said to be time-passing slowly by providing us with nature’s beauty.
Reasons to Invest in Guardamar del Segura Luxury Real Estate
- The climate changes over the year in most places. But the most important thing is the reliability of the climate in Guardamar del Segura – it will be sunny and not too cold during summer and winter.
- Guardamar is blessed with an incredibly diverse landscape. Green areas, majestic beaches, and natural dunes make it the perfect destination for your next vacation.
- Instead of Guardamar del Segura’s small size, the city has some noteworthy attractions. The Alfonso XIII and Reina Sofia parks are beautiful and encourage spending time outdoors. They provide plenty of opportunities for active recreation like windsurfing, water skiing, sailing, kayaking, etc. The natural beauty of guardamar del segura is undeniable.
- The delightful Odessa is a delight for young people and seniors. With plenty of peace, quiet, and pine forests, you’ll have time to soak in pristine nature.
- People who have a property in Spain usually live there and rent Guardamar del Segura property out to visitors while they’re gone. You can sell it or auction it off as a vacation home when you don’t need the property.
Property Prices in Guardamar del Segura
Guardamar del Segura has 1,406 houses, apartments, villas for sale. The average price of a single property for sale is € 196,033, and the average price per square meter is € 2500.
Purchasing a property in Guardamar del Segura is complicated, but with our help, you can be ready to secure the best one for your needs. We are an established business with decades of experience and renowned for our high-quality service.
For more information and listings of home in Guardamar del Segura, visit: