Home in Torrox
Torrox is an attractive tourist destination in Málaga, situated only 40 kilometres east of the city. Many European visitors come to Torrox because its beach is very long, and the atmosphere is very calm. Torrox also has a close connection with Highway and is located just 10 minutes from the town of Nerja.
The city is divided into sections: Torrox Costa on the sea and Torrox Pueblo, 4 kilometres inland. Torrox Park, a housing section in between the costa and the village, could be seen as another division, neighbouring the town of Frigiliana.
The Torrox town is found in the south of Spain that sits on a hill. It’s a typical Spanish town, with 16 thousand residents and ample architecture reflecting the region. The upper town is very traditional, while the coastal part has many modern buildings (mostly built in the last 30 years).
Why Buy Luxury Real Estate in Torrox?
Home in Torrox has many aspects that make it a great place to spend your vacation. It offers you a place to spend calm holidays with nice gardens and ample pools!
This place lets you focus on what you want on your vacations, such as relaxing by the pool or at the beach or eating at nearby restaurants and bars with a wide choice.
Even though most bars organise events for locals during the holidays, they sometimes organise special events for international tourists. It’s a good opportunity if you’re looking to meet some new friends while you’re on vacation!
Reasons to Invest in Torrox Real Estate
- Every season of the year is worth visiting! Warm winters and sunny summers may not be so easy to come by in other parts of Europe, making it a town worth visiting all-year-round.
- There are tons of apartments on the beach to choose as a home in Torrox. Houses and high standard villas can also be rented out for holidays to earn extra revenue making it the perfect place for investment.
- These apartments are just a short walk away from all local amenities. The properties for sale in Torrox are 62 km away from the Airport and 51 km away from the centre of Málaga.
- Combine a well-maintained garden and pool, illuminated pathways, and parking spaces with electric car charging points – all these features make luxury real estate or home in Torrox here quite attractive as a property for sale.
- Torrox has been officially recognised by the World Health Organization as the healthiest town in all of Europe, making it the perfect destination for residents seeking to live healthier lives.
Real Estate Prices in Torrox
There are many options for buying a home in Torrox, including apartments or high-end villas currently, which range from € 150,000 to € 226,082 on average and cost around € 2,136 per square meter.
It is often difficult to find the right property, so we are here to help. As experts in this field, we can offer you useful information about properties and areas around Torrox. Feel free to reach out! We offer 24/7 support.
For more information and listings of home in Torrox, visit: