Home in Velez-Malaga
The Spanish town of Velez-Malaga is situated northeast of Malaga, which is an important commercial center and busy. It also sits inland of Caleta de Velez and Torre del Mar. This ancient town is the capital of the Axarquia region.
Velez-Malaga, Spain, is a historic town with ties to Spanish culture and tradition and offers the perfect opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the Costa del Sol and Malaga city but still be close enough to enjoy them both!
Why Buy Real Estate in Velez-Malaga?
There’s no denying that the beaches at Caleta de Velez and Torre del Mar are where you’ll find the most lively and ample international crowds. These hotspots offer lots of cafés, restaurants and water sports facilities – not to mention a promenade and marina, perfect for a home in Velez-Malaga.
The Spanish history of Cartagena is a high point of the place, with Roman, Phoenician, and Carthaginian heritage sites intact. Baroque and Mudejar architecture dominates the city center too, giving you a whole scope of things to see.
You can use Velez-Malaga Airport for leisure flights – it’s right there and usually very easy to get to, but if it’s international flights you’re looking for, then head over to Malaga (a 40-minute drive); or Granada (an hour and a half). You can take a taxi or a bus to get there from you home in Velez-Malaga.
Reasons to invest in Velez Malaga Luxury Real Estate.
- There are many medical centers in this town, the closest being Comarcal Axarquía which is just outside Torre del Mar. This hospital has a wide range of services, including general & out-of-hours care.
- You have many options in near your home in Velez-Malaga to find a good state-run school; there are plenty of primary and secondary state schools.
- The cost of living in Velez-Malaga is much lower than most coastal resorts in the Costa del Sol. The town has great real estate value and the cost to eat is lower as well.
- There are two types of industry in this region, agriculture, and ceramics. Agriculture is the larger one, with sugar refining and olive oil production being popular. There are sufficient employment opportunities available for those looking for it and an attractive area for retirees seeking a quiet place in their home in Velez-Malaga.
- In surrounding areas, you can find old-fashioned villas and apartments. But, if you’re looking for something more contemporary, there are also modern villas and apartments. If you’re willing to venture further, you may be able to find what you’re looking for.
Luxury Real Estate Prices in Velez Malaga
More than 450 properties of various styles and types in Vélez-Málaga exist at the moment, going for an average of €230K. Based on that, prices per square meter for a particular property are around €6K.
Velez Malaga is a top-notch location. Are you interested in property? We will steer you to the right place. If you are looking for info on luxury real estate or property for sale or any other query, contact us today!
For more information and listings of home in Vélez-Málaga, visit: