Home in the Balearic Islands
The Balearic Islands are an archipelago situated in the Mediterranean Sea, close to the Valencian Community. There are five main islands that make up Balearic archipelago: Mallorca, Ibiza, Menorca, Formentera, and Cabrera. However, it also has beautiful islets like Isla del Aire, Dragonera, Espardell, Conejera, and Espalmador. The Balearic Islands are an attractive area for expats, with a real state purchase being a worthy investment.
Why Buy in Balearic Island?
Home in the Balearic Islands have the perfect geographical position. They are a business platform for both European and global markets.
The Balearic Islands offer great educational opportunities for many different fields. The University of the Balearic Islands is one of the essential institutions.
The Balearic Islands are known for their beautiful landscapes, which allow for a high quality of life. This is due to the pleasant climate most of the year & their geographical significance.
In addition, home in the Balearic Islands have a unique and modern infrastructure system that offers many services on social, healthcare, and educational fronts. As such, these areas are seen to be well-protected with an extremely positive social climate.
Reasons to Invest in Balearic Island Luxury Real Estate
- The Islands’ thriving transport system enables connections and a safe journey, with modern and well-maintained roads.
- The Balearic Islands GDP (Growth Domestic Rate) is growing at a very fast rate that has put it above average. It has a high-income level in comparison to other European countries.
- Whether you’re looking for skilled workers or a young partner, the Balearic Islands offer you a highly trained workforce with all the necessary skills. Plus, they are motivated and eager to work to help you expand.
- The framework of the European Union helps to cover a broad range of topics and provide an umbrella for businesses. The Balearic Islands provide an ideal environment for various businesses because it has a stable legal system and is low in taxes.
- Tourist destinations like the Balearic Islands in Spain have increased exponentially and reached over 9 million tourists each year. This is a significant number considering Spain’s second most visited area.
Real Estate Prices in Balearic Island
Whether it’s a party getaway, family vacation, or transition into a permanent home or just holiday, this beautiful home in the Balearic islands boasts everything you need! You can buy a safe property for sale in the Balearic Islands with no risk to your investment, starting at just €150,000!
We have been in the luxury real estate business for a while, and we know what to look out for and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today with any concerns you may have – we’re here 24/7.
For listings of home in the Balearic Islands visit: