Home in Alicante
Alicante is a wonderful town. It’s got lots of things to offer residents, businesses and tourists. The economic reality here, the quality of its services, and its competitive capacity make it a very desirable place where you can do business.
The town of Alicante is nestled on the Mediterranean Sea and acts as a gateway for transportation from North Africa to the rest of Spain and Europe. The geographic location of Alicante town is in the heart of the Spanish Mediterranean arch.
Why Buy Real Estate in Alicante?
Alicante is fairly easy to travel to from other parts of the country – it has an airport that’s only 10 minutes from the city center (and ranks 6th in terms of the number of passengers), a seaport with ample space for international cargos, and transport connections through its railway and most national highways.
Alicante is rife with enterprising dynamism and naturally focuses on the various industries which make up its economy. It is the 4th largest business destination in Spain, boasting an agri-food industry, shoe manufacturing, plastic toys, textiles, fabric, and tourism (among others).
Alicante is a major tourist spot for Spaniards and Europeans in general. It’s not hard to see why, with it being so close to the Mediterranean and all of the culture that comes with it.
There are several options when it comes to buying a home in Alicante. The Costa Blanca region of Mediterranean Spain is home to an extensive collection of apartments and villas for sale, making it one of the most active real estate markets in the country. When it comes to property purchases, we guide all of our purchasers through the process step by step so that they can relax and enjoy the process while selecting a villa or apartment that suits their lifestyle preferences and meets their budget.
When looking at buying a home in Alicante, though, you will quickly see that there are several neighbourhoods to select from. After all, we’re discussing the region as a whole, not simply the city center. Nearby you can find places such as Campo de Alicante, Costa Blanca North & South, Hoja de Alcoy and Marina Alta, among others.
Reasons to Invest in Alicante Luxury Real Estate
- Alicante is a city of both good culture and ample nightlife. It’s also home to the University of Alicante, with over 30,000 students. If you’re interested in higher education but don’t want to commute far away, two private universities are nearby.
- Alicante is well-known for its broad labor market with many qualified people.
- Alicante, the place to go for year-round warm weather and near-daily sunshine, has excellent beaches and plenty of green space. It’s rich in culture, and its commercial districts are second to none. Additionally, it has an efficient health care system with modern facilities.
- Alicante is a perfect example of a place where the public and private sectors work together. The support given by institutions and governments is crucial to ensure that projects are successful.
- Alicante is one of the most technologically advanced cities and offers a wealth of industrial infrastructure for more productive industries. They are home to various industrial parks and the latest logistic and distribution centers.
- There are key advantages: offices, commercial premises, and industrial warehouses at very affordable prices and with the best quality standards.
Property Prices in Alicante
According to our data, the average price per property for sale in Alicante is €375,574. To get a better idea of what’s generally on offer at different prices per sq meter, the average price per square meter is € 2,232.
Finding the right property is difficult, especially if you don’t have the time or know what to look for. We can offer expert advice to find a home in Alicante which suits your needs. Don’t hesitate to get in touch, and we’re always on standby!
For more information and listings of home in Alicante visit: