Home in Costa Blanca North
Are you looking for an affordable escape from the hustle and bustle of the city? Want to experience the best that Europe has to offer while living in your dream home in Costa Blanca North? This is the perfect solution for your real estate investment.
Why Buy a Home in Costa Blanca North?
Costa Blanca North is a beautiful coastal strip in Europe that stretches from Alicante to Denia. You’ll find gorgeous orange and almond tree forests and the beaches line the cliffs to create stunning scenery.
Costa Blanca North has approximately one hundred kilometers of coastline. Individuals can relax on natural and unspoiled beaches, with rocky headlands and outcrops scattered throughout the shoreline.
Charming destinations such as Benidorm, Altea, Calpe, Denia, Jávea, and Finestrat offer a perfect combination of seaside and ample mountain views.
These sites offer you to practice many sports activities, including snorkeling, sailing, scuba diving, windsurfing, etc. These activities are perfect for crafting an exciting and relaxing hobby that can also improve your health.
The beautiful and reliable air transportation system of Costa Blanca allows you to travel back home as often you’d like, and even globally. The national road N-332 or the motorway AP-7 means you can easily access from any town on the Costa Blanca North to either Alicante or Valencia airports.
Reasons to Invest in Costa Blanca North Luxury Real Estate?
- Year-round sunshine, low humidity, and mild temperatures make a living in Costa Blanca North an excellent experience.
- With the highest rental yields for luxury real estate in Spain, home in Costa Blanca North is an excellent location for buy-to-let investments.
- Costa Blanca North is known for its tasty food, refreshing drinks, perfect weather, and the World Health Organization ranks it as one of the healthiest places in the world.
- With its proximity to the sea, it’s very natural that the property in Costa Blanca North has lots of potential for revaluation over the years. There is a bigger buyer market in this area than in other areas.
- Spanish people are very welcoming and friendly; you feel comfortable speaking with them right away. They are often seen as extroverted, so interactions with locals were easy.
- This area provides great benefits in terms of both quality and sustainability. The Moraira, Denia, and Javea communities have preserved many traditional architectures. There are a few zones in these cities where real estate buildings are restricted to certain heights and densities.
Real Estate Prices in Costa Blanca North
When it comes to property for sale in Costa Blanca North, you would typically pay a price of €150,000 for small houses and apartments, start at about €220,000 for relatively affordable villas, and reach the sum of €5m for the most expensive luxury real estate. The prices vary for various properties depending on location, style, or age.
Our team of professionals is more than happy to help you find a property for sale in Costa Blanca North for either your next holiday, investment, or home. There are no reasons to struggle when looking for a property with our local knowledge, state-of-the-art technology, and convenient 24/7 support.
For real estate for sale in Costa Blanca North visit: